Diploma in Fire and Safety
Duration of the course.
Candidates for admission to One year Diploma Course in Fire & Safety should have passed one of Elegibility
- 10th standard or S.S.C or Intermediate or equivalent.
Medium of Instruction
English will be the medium of instruction for the course.
Mode of Study
Distance and Regular Classroom
There will be two examinations each year, one regular, one supplementary.
- Fire Engineering
- Industrial Safety
- Safety in Construction Activities
- Occupational Health and Environment
Total Hours of Theory Paper
Theory – 75 marks
Practical – 25 marks
- 40% to 49% – Pass Class
- 50% to 59% – Second Class
- 60% to 74% – First Class
- 75% and above – First Class with distinction
A candidate will be declared to have passed the examination in First Class or First Class with Distinction if he/she has passed all the courses in the first appearance and obtained an aggregate of not less than 60 or 75% of marks respectively