CQI, IRCA, U.K. ACCREDITED ISO 45001:2018 LEAD AUDITOR COURSE
Complete Fire Design Solutions in association with TVE International Academy Pvt. Ltd., (ATP Ref No: 6023829) – Worlds Leading Specialized Training Provider organizes the CQI / IRCA Certified Courses
Mastering audit of Occupational Health & Safety Management System
A CQI and IRCA, UK approved & internationally recognized course to develop skills & expertise needed to audit/manage ISO 45001 audits efficiently.
ISO 45001 Lead Auditor Course (CQI and IRCA Approved)
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 45001 & enable the delegates to plan & conduct the third party external audits. The training program will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become competent Lead Auditor.
This course is approved by the CQI IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the CQI, IRCA ISO Auditors/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate/role play exercises for better learning.
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of ISO Auditing Process
- Those managing internal ISO Audit within their organization
- Those who wish to become registered ISO Lead Auditor with CQI, IRCA, London, U.K
- Those who wish to and are responsible to implement OHMS based on ISO 45001:2018 requirements, in the organization
- Existing ISO internal auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Course Introduction
- ISO Auditor certification & CQI IRCA Registration Scheme
- Review of ISO 45001:2018, planning & Implementing an OHSMS
- Introduction to OHSMS Auditing & Certification process
- Audit Planning
- Audit Techniques
- International Agreement & OH & S Legislation
- Audit Protocol
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Evaluating the Audit Findings
- Audit Reports & Records
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Audit follow-up & surveillance reporting
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
CQI and IRCA accredited certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course