Mastering audit of Occupational Health & Safety Management System
An IRCA, UK approved & internationally recognized course to develop skills & expertise needed to audit/manage OHSMS (OHSAS 18001) audits efficiently.
OHSAS 18001 Lead Auditor Course (IRCA Approved)
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of OHSAS 18001 & enable the delegates to plan & conduct the third party external audits. The training program will also provide both technical knowledge and practical skills essential to become competent Lead Auditor.
This course is approved by the IRCA (International Register of Certificated Auditors, London) registration governing board and satisfies part of the formal training requirements for individuals seeking registration under the IRCA OHSMS Auditors/Lead Auditor Registration Scheme.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate/role play exercises for better learning.
Who should attend?
- Those who require detailed knowledge of OHSMS Auditing Process
- Those managing internal OHSMS Audit within their organization
- Those who wish to become registered OHSMS Lead Auditor with IRCA, London, U.K
- Those who wish to and are responsible to implement OHMS based on ISO 18001:2007 requirements, in the organization
- Existing OHSMS internal auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Course Introduction
- OHSMS Auditor certification & IRCA Registration Scheme
- Review of OHSAS 18001:2007, planning & Implementing an OHSMS
- Introduction to OHSMS Auditing & Certification process
- Audit Planning
- Audit Techniques
- International Agreement & OH & S Legislation
- Audit Protocol
- Recording & Reporting Non Conformities
- Evaluating the Audit Findings
- Audit Reports & Records
- Corrective Action & Audit Close out process
- Audit follow-up & surveillance reporting
- Continuous Assessment exercises & feedback
- Syndicate & role play exercises & feedback
- Written Examination
IRCA accredited certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course